In the world we are living in, people have varied reasons as to why they leave their aboard to visit other places where they have either been before, or places where they have never been. Whatever the case may be, there could be multiple reasons that would give one the jab to help them make that crucial decision.
Some of the greatest motivators to travel would be, but not limited to:
- Curiosity; when most of us learn about a certain place in one way or the other, curiosity gets the better of us and we get the urge to visit and have a personal experience which is common with most travellers.
- Adventure and exploration; the need to explore pushes us to take that reap. You could be watching documentaries on television and other media platforms which might ultimately cause you to identify with the place hence the need to visit and explore.
- Meet new people; even by just stepping out of your aboard, chances of meeting new people are very high depending on your reason for stepping out. Likewise, visiting new places puts us on the path of encountering guys we have not met before and probably making new friends, and this becomes a motivation to travel.
- Discovery; More often than not, when we travel to new places, we must discover something new; be it a different way of doing things that we always do, or a new culture.
- Taste food in different places; Sometimes food define culture. In most places especially in Africa people eat food that is grown locally. This almost defines who they are depending on the type of food they eat. Consequently, travelers from other destinations eat and at times they love the food and it becomes a motivation.
Be that as it may, travel is an important activity that can at times define who we are by exposing us to different experiences and enabling us to connect with new friends as well as get acquainted to their culture. So, travel more! #totravelistolive #travelwithus #taisafariskenya.com